- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Financial information
- Unique identifiers such as user name and password, and IP address; and
- Business information including company name, company size, and business type.
- Compile, save, use and analyze your Personal Information in both a personally-identifiable form and an aggregated, non-personally identifiable form;
- Operate, maintain, improve, and provide to you the Service and to conduct our business;
- Verify your identity;
- Register you as a user and identify you when you sign in to your account;
- Determine whether or not you qualify for one of our loan products;
- Contact you in connection with applying for one of our loan products;
- Communicate with you to send order confirmations, respond to customer service requests, send marketing communications, and send account update notifications;
- Post and review your comments on our blog; and
- Administer and expand the Website; and customize and personalize your experience with the Website.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, including in a bankruptcy proceeding;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a request from a governmental entity;
- If Epic Business Capital is involved in a merger, acquisition, is or sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity, in which case, you will be notified via email and/or a notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; and
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
The Website may provide links to third party sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or the content of such third party websites. Accordingly, you are encouraged to review, and are responsible for reviewing, the privacy policies and terms of service of those websites or applications so that you understand how they collect, use and share any personal information or data about you.
User Access and Choice If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum or testimonial on our Website or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at epicbusinesscapital@gmail.
Security of Information Epic Business Capital takes the security of your information very seriously. Epic Business Capital protects your information using bank-level data security: 128 bit-encryption and a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. This creates an encrypted connection between your browser and our servers.